Foxhills Junior School Board of Governors
Our Statement of commitment
Our governors work in a shared partnership with the Headteacher, teaching staff and parents to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children. We believe strongly that the school’s statement of ethos and values
is the basis of the vision we have for our children, and directs the way in which all at Foxhills Junior School work together
Our strategic responsibilities:
· To ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
· To hold the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance management of staff
· To oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure its money is well spent
Governors regularly visit the school during the working day, support school events, and ensure they attend appropriate governor training to enable them to carry out their duties effectively.
Information about the Board may be found in the ‘About the Governors’ sections of the school website including:
· A list of governors and their terms of office
· Governors’ individual responsibilities
· Approved Minutes of Governors’ meetings
· Register of meeting attendance
· Register of pecuniary interests.
You may contact the governors on firstname.lastname@example.org