Week 12 (29.6.20)
White Rose Maths: Ratio and Proportion
White Rose Maths: Alternative lessons if already completed
As transition days have not taken place as planned, your secondary school has been in touch to ask that you write them a letter all about yourself as an introduction.
Be sure to include all the relevant information about:
- yourself and your family
- your hobbies and pastimes
- what you're good at and the subjects you enjoy
- what you're looking forward to at secondary school
- what you're looking to improve in the future
- what you're concerns may be (if you have no concerns, it's still useful to say you're feeling confident.)
Handwrite your letter as a formal, polite letter.
Address the letter as either:
To my new tutor... OR To my form tutor...
Don't forget to sign off politely and maybe even say that you're looking forward to meeting them in September.
Good luck and don't forget - first impressions count - try your best!