FOXHILLS JUNIORS: A PLACE TO LEARN AND GROW!
- Twelve bright, well-organised classrooms
- Many learning areas, such as our library, music and drama rooms, multi-media suite, hall and rooms for small-group working
- A large playing field and an astro-turf multi-use games area
- Well resourced - multiple laptops, chrome-books and PCs in classes
- Set within the beautiful New Forest countryside, and have our own private woodland.
To discover more about us please explore our website or contact the school to ask about one of our school tours.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing our wonderful school with you.
Mr Andrew Shore
WE TEACH SKILLS FOR A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD!
When our children leave education they will encounter a different place than we did: new jobs, new knowledge, new ways of working. Therefore, children must learn and apply skills today that will enable them to adapt and succeed in their future lives. Foxhills Juniors aims to provide children with experiences so that they become ‘autonomous learners’, ‘collaborative team members’ and ‘critical thinkers’.